LaCrosse Footwear
  • Seattle, WA, USA
  • $45,000 - $48,000
  • Full Time

Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer match, life insurance, PTO, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital, and Pet Insurance

The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Must have a passion for people, customer service, and the retail environment. Responsible for providing quality and efficient service to customers by supporting the store manager and assist store manager in the daily operations of the store. Assists in managing staff, serving our customers, and promoting the Danner and LaCrosse Brands.


  • Serve as Floor Manager, managing staff on floor while attending to customers.
  • Work on the sales floor 90% of the time with 10% of the time being spent on administrative tasks assigned by the store manager.
  • Effectively opens and closes the store, counting tills and completing bank deposits each day.
  • Responsible for greeting customers and directing them to the appropriate areas of the store.
  • Primarily begins working with customer to gain knowledge of their specific needs before introducing the customer to a Sales Associate.
  • Places consumer orders as needed.
  • Provides daily direction and communication to retail store employees so that all customers are serviced in an efficient and professional manner.
  • Serve as mentor and share product knowledge and service training with fellow employees.
  • Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures; suggests methods to improve customer service and efficiency.
  • Responds to customer inquiries and issues, with the ability to make manager level decisions.
  • Assists store manager in conducting staff meetings.
  • Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
  • Uses good judgment in resolving difficult service situations.
  • Responsible for cleanliness and organization of the showroom floor.
  • Assists with stocking as needed.
  • As member of the management team (including store manager and assist store manager) attends required meetings and participates in management team decisions involving the store and sales team.


  • Other duties as assigned


  • Ability to work in a team environment
  • Must be willing to conduct oneself in accordance with Company's Core Values
  • Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and all levels of workers
  • Leadership and conflict resolution skills
  • Computer proficient
  • Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
  • Must be fluent in English in order to interact with customers


To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential job duties satisfactorily. The employee frequently is required to use arms, hands and fingers to handle, feel or reach. The sensory requirements for this position include vision, hearing, and touch.


To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.


  • High School diploma or equivalent required.
  • College degree preferred
  • 4 years retail sales or customer service experience required
  • 2-year customer service or retail management required
  • Knowledge of Danner/Lacrosse product required
  • PC familiarity
  • Experience with POS required
  • MS Office proficiency required
  • Soft goods merchandising experience


10% work is spent in an office environment with the other 90% in retail store setting.


This position reports directly to the Retail Store Manager

All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and celebrates diversity in its workforce.

LaCrosse Footwear
  • Apply Now

    with our quick 3 minute Application!

  • * Fields Are Required

    What is your full name?

    How can we contact you?

  • Sign Up For Job Alerts!

  • Share This Page
  • Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
danner lacrosse footwear lacrosse whites